Monday 26 August 2013

Horror Research

Horror Research

I have been conducting independent research on Horror movies for my AS media filming projects. Below is some of the research I have studied.



This horror research is contributing to my horror work as I am learning proficient codes and conventions in what to add to my work and how it need to conform with the horror genre.
We will use aspects of the iconography we have researched as they are typical of horror films and we will also relate and conform to two different horror films we that we will base our film around 'The eye' and 'The unborn'.

Here is a clip of the film 'The eye' featuring hallucinations and death.




Leah conducted research into age ratings and some iconography.

Websites I used for research and pictures for horror iconography 
http://rachaelmariebreheny.wordpress.com/2011/01/24/iconography-of-a-horror-film/























No comments:

Post a Comment